PowerShark EQR Release 1.6 Available Now
Links Technology Solutions, Inc. is pleased to announce the immediate availability of PowerShark EQR Release 1.6. Beyond the addition of new features and performance gains, this software update aligns PowerShark EQR with FERC EQR releases 3.6 through 3.8. The release is freely available to existing customers at no additional cost. Upgrade today to gain all these benefits.
- Users may configure which validations run and which don’t
- Enabled checkbox filtering in all tables/grids
- Align PowerShark EQR with FERC EQR releases 3.6, 3.7.x, and 3.8
- Accommodate FERC’s June 18, 2020 Order
- Validation performance is greatly improved
- Many new and improved validations
- Auto Filter Row has been removed from all tables/grids
- Data validations run much more quickly
- Bulk Updates run faster
- And more
Additional Enhancements and Updates in These Areas
If you have any questions or need assistance upgrading, contact Links Technology’s helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly PowerShark EQR Support team.
Since its initial release in August 2013, PowerShark EQR has been adopted by many utilities who were looking for a simple yet powerful and affordable FERC EQR solution. Today, many companies across the country are running PowerShark EQR as an Enterprise solution or as a Hosted solution in our SSAE 16 SOC II certified data center.
If you haven’t seen PowerShark EQR in action or it’s been a while since you last saw a demo, then maybe it’s time you took another look at our product and see what many are saying is the most complete and affordable EQR solution available! Please contact Bob VanValkenburg at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-252-7286 to schedule a demo or free trial of PowerShark EQR today!