PowerShark EQR Release 1.5 Available Now
Links Technology Solutions, Inc. is pleased to announce the immediate availability of PowerShark EQR Release 1.5. This software update provides improved software and database performance. The release is freely available to existing customers at no additional cost. Upgrade today to gain all of these benefits.
- Importing data, especially Transactions, runs much more quickly.
- Validations run more quickly.
- Navigating around the PowerShark EQR client is snapper, especially in the Transactions module.
- C011: Adjusted wording of validation message for clarity.
- C012: Changed to FAIL; no longer a WARNING.
- F901: Now calculates Transaction duration correctly when a Transaction begins on one day and ends on another.
- F907: Consistently validates price between -1 and 1 when validating Transactions and Transaction Batches.
- T908: Now accurately aligned with FERC’s F.25.25 validation. Also adjusted wording of validation message for clarity.
Since its initial release in August 2013, PowerShark EQR has been adopted by many utilities who were looking for a simple yet powerful and affordable FERC EQR solution. Today, many companies across the country are running PowerShark EQR as an Enterprise solution or as a Hosted solution in our SSAE 16 SOC II certified data center.
If you haven’t seen PowerShark EQR in action or it’s been a while since you last saw a demo, then maybe it’s time you took another look at our product and see what many are saying is the most complete and affordable EQR solution available! Please contact Bob VanValkenburg at email@example.com or call 847-252-7286 to schedule a demo or free trial of PowerShark EQR today!