Links Technology Solutions, Inc. is pleased to announce the immediate availability of PowerShark EQR Release 1.3.1. This software release is freely available to existing customers at no additional cost.
This is a FERC compliance release to align PowerShark EQR with updated Balancing Authorities posted by FERC at http://www.ferc.gov/docs-filing/eqr/balancing.xls on April 1, 2015. Starting with Q2 2015 EQRs, the following Balancing Authorities are no longer valid:
- AEWC: AESC, LLC – Wheatland CIN
- BBA: Batesville Balancing Authority
- BCTC: British Columbia Transmission Corporation
- BRAZ: CECD, LLC
- BUBA: Constellation Energy Control and Dispatch – City of Benton, Arkansas
- CFEN: Comision Federal de Electricidad
- CNWY: Constellation Energy Control and Dispatch – Conway, Arkansas
- CSTO: CECD, LLC
- CSWS: Central and Southwest
- DENL: Constellation Energy Control and Dispatch – North Little Rock, AK
- DERS: Constellation Energy Control and Dispatch – City of Ruston, LA
- EDE: Empire District Electric Co., The
- EKPC: East Kentucky Power Cooperative, Inc.
- FE: American Transmission Systems, Inc.
- GA: GridAmerica
- GRDA: Grand River Dam Authority
- IPRV: Illinois Power Co.
- LES: Lincoln Electric System
- MOWR: Westar Energy – MoPEP Cities
- NPPD: Nebraska Public Power District
- OKGE: Oklahoma Gas and Electric
- OMLP: Constellation Energy Control and Dispatch – Osceola Municipal Light an
- PLUM: Constellation Energy Control and Dispatch – Plum Point
- PUPP: Constellation Energy Control and Dispatch – Arkansas
- RC: Reedy Creek Improvement District
- SMUD: Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- SPPC: Sierra Pacific Power Co. – Transmission
- SPS: Southwestern Public Service Company
- TLKN: TRANSLink Management Company
- WMUC: Constellation Energy Control and Dispatch – West Memphis, Arkansas
- WPEC: Aquila Networks – West Plains Dispatch
- WPEK: Aquila Networks – Kansas
- WR: Western Resources dba Westar Energy
- If you are already running Release 1.3, you need only run the PowerShark EQR Database Installer to upgrade your current PowerShark EQR database.
- If you are running Release 1.2 or prior, log into the PowerShark EQR website and consult the upgrade guides.
- If you are already running Release 1.3, you don’t need to do anything. Links Technology will take care of upgrading your PowerShark EQR database well in advance of the Q2 2015 EQR filing deadline.
- If you are running Release 1.2 or prior, a PowerShark EQR Support team member will reach out to you to initiate the upgrade process.
If you have any questions or need assistance upgrading, contact Links Technology’s helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly PowerShark EQR Support team.