On Friday, February 28, 2014, FERC issued an order EXTENDING AND SETTING DEADLINES TO FILE ELECTRIC QUARTERLY REPORTS (146 FERC ¶ 61,144) under docket numbers RM01-8, RM10-12, and RM12-3. The order may be viewed at http://elibrary.FERC.gov/idmws/file_list.asp?accession_num=20140228-3057 and is summarized as follows:
- Q3 2013 EQRs are to be filed during the period of April 1 to April 30, 2014.
- Q4 2013 EQRs are to be filed during the period of May 1 to May 31, 2014.
- Q1 2014 EQR are to be filed during the period of June 1 to June 30, 2014.
- Q2 2014 EQR are to be filed during the period of July 1 to July 30, 2014, which is the normal filing period for Q2 EQRs.
PowerShark EQR Update
PowerShark EQR release 1.0 shipped in August 2013. Release 1.1 shipped in September 2013 in anticipation of FERC’s October 2013 deadline. Since that time, PowerShark EQR has only been getting better.
- Release 1.2, which includes many improvements, will ship in March … in time for April 2014 EQR filing activities.
- Training is available via 30 short-form videos that demonstrate all features of the software. All videos are less than 10 minutes in length and many come in under 5 minutes. The PowerShark EQR user interface is friendly and easy to navigate, even if you have never seen it before … and with the training videos, you will be productive quickly.
- A complete User Guide is provided and will be updated for Release 1.2.