Links Technology Solutions, Inc. is pleased to announce the immediate availability of PowerShark EQR Releases 1.3.3 and 1.4.2. These software updates are provided to synchronize PowerShark EQR with FERC’s 2016 EQR activities. The releases are freely available to existing customers at no additional cost. Upgrade today to gain all of these benefits.
- Add new valid Increment Name (data dictionary field 28) values.
- “5” – five-minute
- “15” – fifteen-minute
- Add “PRIMARY FREQUENCY RESPONSE” as valid Contract Product Name (data dictionary field 31).
- Add “PRIMARY FREQUENCY RESPONSE” as valid Transaction Product Name (data dictionary field 63).
- Remove no-longer-valid Time Zone (data dictionary field 56) values.
- “NA” – Not Applicable
- “UT” – Universal Time
- Synchronize PowerShark EQR’s Balancing Authorities and Hubs with FERC’s list provided at ferc.gov/docs-filing/eqr/allowable-entries.xls.
- If you are already running Release 1.3.x or 1.4.x, you need only run the PowerShark EQR Database Installer to upgrade your current PowerShark EQR database.
- If you are running Release 1.2.x or prior, log into the PowerShark EQR website and consult the upgrade guides.
- If you are already running Release 1.3.x or 1.4.x, you don’t need to do anything. Links Technology will take care of upgrading your PowerShark EQR database.
- If you are running Release 1.2.x or prior, the upgrade includes an updated desktop client application. Please contact PowerShark EQR Support to initiate the upgrade process.
If you have any questions or need assistance upgrading, contact Links Technology’s helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly PowerShark EQR Support team.