Links Technology Solutions, Inc. is pleased to announce the immediate availability of PowerShark EQR Release 1.3.2. This software release is freely available to existing customers at no additional cost.
This is a FERC compliance release to align PowerShark EQR with updated Balancing Authorities posted by FERC at http://www.ferc.gov/docs-filing/eqr/balancing.xls on July 1, 2015. Starting with Q2 2015 EQRs, the following Balancing Authority is valid:
- EMBA: Entergy Mississippi, Inc.
- If you are already running Release 1.3 or Release 1.3.1, you need only run the PowerShark EQR Database Installer to upgrade your current PowerShark EQR database.
- If you are running Release 1.2 or prior, log into the PowerShark EQR website and consult the upgrade guides.
- If you are already running Release 1.3 or Release 1.3.1, you don’t need to do anything. Links Technology will take care of upgrading your PowerShark EQR database.
- If you are running Release 1.2 or prior, the upgrade includes an updated desktop client application. Please contact PowerShark EQR Support to initiate the upgrade process.
If you have any questions or need assistance upgrading, contact Links Technology’s helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly PowerShark EQR Support team.